Exact adjustment is possible only by means of the special device. On models since 1998 adjustment of a beam of light of headlights only in the vertical plane is provided.
At adjustment of a beam of light of headlights should be satisfied the following conditions:
– pressure in tires should be normal;
– the car should be in the equipped condition: with completely filled fuel tank, a set of the tool and a spare wheel;
– the car should be established on an equal horizontal platform;
– before adjustment it is necessary to shake a car body in order that all elements of a suspension bracket rose on the places;
– adjustment is carried out only on a passing beam of headlights.
Fig. 15.48. An arrangement of screws of adjustment of light of headlights on models 1996 and 1997 of years: 1–holder of a headlight; 2–adjusting screw B; 3–adjusting screw A; 4–a template of measurement of a tilt angle of a headlight in the vertical plane
For adjustment on headlights of models 1996 and 1997 of years are available 2 adjusting screws located from two parties of each headlight
On headlights of models since 1998 is available only on one adjusting screw.
Fig. 15.49. Use of a crosswise screw-driver for adjustment of light of headlights on models since 2001
On models from 1998 to 2001 for rotation of the screw it is necessary to use a wrench, and since 2001 — a crosswise screw-driver