Removal of an inlet collector carry out on the cold engine in the following order:
– switch off ignition and disconnect a "weight" wire from the storage battery;
– weaken a collar of fastening of an air branch pipe to throttle knot, release four spring clips and uncover the air filter, the resonator and an air branch pipe;
– disconnect hoses of system of cooling from throttle knot and close them caps to prevent leakage of cooling liquid;
– remove from an inlet collector the valve of a retsirkulyatsiya of the fulfilled gases and the vacuum valve of the modulator;
Fig. 3.4. An arrangement of bolts of fastening of wires of "weight" from the thermofilter of an inlet collector
– mark and disconnect wires and hoses from an inlet collector and throttle knot. Turn out 2 bolts of fastening of wires of "weight" from the thermofilter of an inlet collector and disconnect the socket from the detonation sensor
Fig. 3.5. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of an arm of an inlet collector
– disconnect electric sockets from ignition coils, turn out bolts and remove an arm of an inlet collector
and ignition coils
Fig. 3.6. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of coils of ignition
– unbend the plates fixing heads of bolts of fastening of an inlet collector from an otvorachivaniye;
Fig. 3.7. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of an inlet collector
– turn out bolts and nuts and remove an inlet collector from the engine
Installation make in the following order:
– with a scraper remove the remains of old laying and hermetic from privalochny surfaces of an inlet collector and a head of the block of cylinders, then clear surfaces solvent;
– establish an inlet collector with new laying on the engine and fix bolts and nuts. A tightening of bolts and nuts carry out to some passes, since the center and further on a spiral not to deform an inlet collector.
Further installation is carried out to sequences, return to removal, taking into account the following.
Check all connections of throttle knot and smoothness of moving of a butterfly valve.
Check level of cooling liquid and if necessary finish it to norm.
Start up the engine and check on absence of leakages of cooling liquid.
Carry out road tests of the car and check work of all systems, including system cruise control.