Removal make in the following order:
– switch off ignition and disconnect a "weight" wire from the storage battery;
– disconnect a wide hose from a cover of a head of the block of cylinders;
– having pulled up and at the same time turning, remove tips with high-voltage wires from spark plugs;
– a stream of the compressed air clear candles that will exclude dirt hit in the engine cylinder after a reversing of spark plugs. Turn out spark plugs;
– turn out screws of fastening of a plait of wires to a casing of a gear belt and take a plait of wires aside;
– release a clip of fastening of a cable of an accelerator to an inlet collector and take him aside;
Fig. 3.2. An arrangement of round nuts of fastening of a cover of a head of the block of cylinders to tubes for spark plugs
– turn out the round nuts, heads of the block of cylinders fixing a cover to tubes for spark plugs
– uncover heads of the block of cylinders. If she sits densely, bring down it a kiyanka or insert mount between a head of the block of cylinders and a cover and raise it.
When using mount do not damage privalochny surfaces of a head of the block of cylinders and a cover, otherwise in a place of damage engine oil will proceed.
Installation make in the following order:
– clear privalochny surfaces of a head of the block of cylinders and a cover. With a plastic scraper remove the remains of old laying and hermetic, then clear surfaces solvent. If on surfaces there are traces of laying or engine oil, after cover installation in these parts there can be leakages of oil;
Fig. 3.3. Places of drawing of RTV hermetic on a head of the block of cylinders
– put on eight places, shown in
, a RTV hermetic layer. Establish consolidations for tubes of spark plugs in a cover so that indexes on consolidations were directed towards a gear belt;
– establish on a head new laying of a cover, then establish a cover of a head of the block of cylinders and fix it round nuts, having tightened them for some equal passes.
Further installation of a cover is carried out to sequences, return to removal.