Be especially attentive at work in a motor compartment.
At works in a motor compartment adhere to the following recommendations.
Switch off the engine, take out from the lock the ignition key.
Turn on the parking brake.
Establish the gear shifting lever in neutral situation, the selector of management of an automatic transmission in a position of "R".
Let's cool down to the engine.
While engine hot:
– avoid hit of hands in a zone of rotation of the fan of system of cooling of the engine — it can suddenly start to rotate;
– do not open a stopper of a broad tank of cooling liquid, the system of cooling is under pressure.
Try not to spill on the hot engine of liquid — they can ignite.
Avoid short circuit of electric chains, especially on the storage battery.
At carrying out examinations on the working engine be afraid of rotating parts (for example, pulleys of maple belts, the generator, blades of the fan of system of cooling, etc.) and a high voltage in ignition system.
Do not mix some liquid at their dolivka — it will entail serious violations in operation of units and systems.
In due time to find places of leakages of oils and liquids, it is necessary to examine regularly a parking lot under the car. If there are spots of oil or operational liquid, check tightness of units and car systems on STOA.
At service and repair of fuel system or electric equipment surely carry out the following recommendations:
– always disconnect the storage battery from an onboard network;
– do not smoke near the engine;
– never work near open fire;
– always hold "near at hand" the serviceable fire extinguisher.